This course is for students who have completed the Beginner I class or those who would like a refresher course on bidding and play of the hand. Those attending will:
- Begin to refine general concepts previously taught in the Club Series/Beginner I class.
- Develop a better understanding of the "Play of the Hand".
- Develop an understanding of basic Defensive strategies including leads and carding.
- Uncover strategy through discussions stemming from structured activities and questions.
- Analyze specific holdings which demonstrate a theme, skill or competence.